Don’t miss our 2010 seasonal reopening on Thursday, April 15!
Downtown Flagstaff plays host to a myriad of events which bring the community together. Our Flagstaff restaurant, being located in the heart of historic downtown, proudly takes part in these and other events for the community including:
- ArtWalk - Every first Friday of the month
- Farmers' Market - Every Sunday morning
- Music on Sundays – We host live music at Old Town Creperie on our outdoor patio every Sunday
- Movies on the Square - Every Friday evening from May-September
- Pride in the Pines – Annual gay pride festival in Flagstaff (June 12, 2010)
- Independence Day (July 4)